Thursday, December 17, 2009

Please cover your mouth when you cough....

 I have become so paranoid to be around sick people.  Things that I never noticed before.  I went to my daughter's choir performance the other night, Just my son Nik and myself went.  I left Tyler home with dad. We had this family sit behind us mom, dad, about 3 kids... hacking and coughing and sneezing.  I sat with my sleeve over my nose and mouth trying to avoid breathing their germs for a half hour. I am wondering why did they come, if i was that sick I would not go sit in a crowded room and expose everyone to my cold.  Tyler has made me see alot of things I never noticed before, maybe its just me being paranoid to bring something home to Tyler  but geez.......if your sick stay home I dont feel like sharing your germs.

4 comments:

  1. It is true. Having a baby with CF has really opened my eyes to all the germs people carry around. All the time I have parents at the daycare where I work continue bringing sick babies until they reach the limits of what we allow (101 fever).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the blogging world! You'll find all kinds of great support here. Tyler is beautiful, I can't wait to read more of your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely! It really bugs me too! I'm a total germaphobe lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Phoenix's Mom directed me to your site. Welcome to wild world of Cystic Fibrosis & blogging! My daughter, Reilly (6) has CF, too. Each day is something different, but you do get used to it. Hang in there, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to contact me! (curecf4reilly@hotmail.com)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete